Welcome to the FoNS Centre for Nursing Innovation.
An exciting virtual space to inspire and enable nurses to lead innovation and change in nursing and healthcare practice to improve patient care.
We hope that you will enjoy and learn from browsing, searching, engaging and exchanging, for the benefit of your practice, the practice of others and ultimately patient care.
In the Centre for Nursing Innovation you will find:
- a Library of information about leading and facilitating innovation and change
- a Learning Zone containing useful tools and resources
- a Common Room where you can interact with others
- Programmes of support, facilitation and bursaries
- an Online Journal available to access for FREE if you are a Friend of FoNS, registration only take a few minutes!
Want to get more involved?
Click on the links to find out how you can become a Friend of FoNS or a FoNS Associate or to find out more about FoNS, click on the 'more' link below.
Feel free to browse or register now and become a Friend of FoNS for free.
New report on the website - Health visitors from Blackburn
Patients First Year 5
FoNS is now calling for applications for this programme...
Vol. 3 No. 1 of the IPDJ is now online ...
Creating Caring Cultures
NEW evaluation report available which captures learning about creating more effective and person-centred cultures